It’s Dima,(from Ukraine)Hope you remember me,I wrote you email probably 2 month ago.
A few weeks ago I had relapsed so badly.
I lost a lot of weight and ( right now I weight 41 kg,which means 82 ponds,my height is 172 cm,5,7 feet). I really scared that I’m gone die of underweight,I cried a lot in this week,I stuck.Help me please.
I have some questions which stuck in my head and I don’t know answer for them
Ok,let I ask you them
1)how to not compansate food, I’m trying to respond my extreme hunger,but only if I train at least one hour or run on stairs 20 min.
2) After recovery should I restrict “junk food” such as cakes,pizza,burgers and so on and eat more natural,healthy foods.
3) In which range set point can,can it be under 18.5 BMI.?
4) I always compare my food intake with my friends especially with my mother(which strange she is 48,I’m 17 years old)
5) If restore my weight,can I grow taller or my anorexia stop my pubery?
6) Is that normal to have large appetite or hunger in 17 years old? I saw how my friends were eating through the day and they are more than recommend daily calories intake(more than 3000 calories) and they look fit and healthy
7) After recovery should I force myself to exercise or going outside for 2 hours a day?
8)Do you gain differently if you eat more natural foods then processed food(I mean do gain differently muscle,fat or it my body knows better, because I crave every day my favourite Cereal Cheerios with milk)
Sorry for long email,I’m so stuck in this quasy-recovery. and Only You can help me!
When I clicked on your channel and saw new video”5 question from Dima” I was so happy and cried that You answer them.Hope you God give you all the best.
(my anorexia started of my father and friend death and I went in energy deficit and that triggers my anorexia)